From Houston Pet Talk – thank you!
Beat the heat and keep your best friends safe!
With such hot days this summer and many more to come, be sure your pets are staying healthy and happy with a couple reminders from us at PetTalk Headquarters…
– Make sure you have water available for your pets at all times.
– Never leave your pet in a car even with the windows down.
– Don’t leave doggy outside, even in the shade your pet can overheat.
– If your pet has short hair, be sure to use sun screen on exposed areas!
– Be alert and watch for signs of heat stroke:
- Anxious expression
- Refusal to obey commands
- Warm, dry skin
- High fever
- Rapid heartbeat
Fetch! Pet Care of Clear Lake
AllMyPets Total Wellness